New teaching block - progress over half termFebruary 2012
The construction team used all nine days of the half term period to make maximum progress.
Trees have now been removed, environmental cleaning is complete and flower beds have been cleared.
- All site fencing erected, leaving access routes
- Stoning of site compounds
- Digging foundations and laying drains
- Chemistry lobby knocked through to make way for diggers in central courtyard
- Delivery of temporary offices for Chemistry, Maths and Physics
- Associated set up of paths, power, IT and telephone connections
- Temporary power upgrades
- Relocation of servers
After half term until the Easter break, Amiri will work outside lesson time with the aim of completing foundations and erecting scaffolding. By the start of the summer term, the building framework should all be in place.
For further information about the building project, please click here