Canford places literacy at the heart of learning, Head of English, Richard Redwood, recommends inspiring reads for 16 year olds and the Canford library launches new systems to keep Canford Covid-secure.
The annual online fundraising auction in aid of the Martin Marriott Foundation for transformational bursaries at Canford is now LIVE!
Visit www.jumblebee.co.uk/Canford2019 to view the incredible auction lots kindly donated and start bidding!
Don't miss out on your chance to bid on a huge variety of lots, including...
- A walk on part in Martin Clunes' next TV drama
- A two night stay, dinner and breakfast for 2 guests in deluxe king accommodation at the Rome Cavalieri, a Waldorf Astoria Resort
- 1 weeks stay in a luxury beach front Barbados villa
- 2 tickets for a Manchester United home football game
- A 2 hour luxury photobooth package
- A bespoke garden design consultation
- and many more...
Thank you very much to our auction sponsors PKF Francis and our donors who have generously provided the auction prizes. Auction closes on #GivingTuesday - 3rd December at 5pm
Thank you in advance for your support.