Each year the European Commission runs a translation competition for senior students in schools and colleges across Europe.
- WHY DO YOU PRE-ASSESS?
- IS IT BETTER TO REGISTER AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE?
- CAN I CHOOSE WHICHEVER PRE-ASSESSMENT OPTION I LIKE?
- DO YOU ASK FOR A REFERENCE FROM THE CURRENT SCHOOL?
- WHAT HAPPENS IF I MISS ALL FOUR PRE-ASSESSMENT OPTION DEADLINES?
- WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CONDITIONAL AND UNCONDITIONAL PLACES?
- WHAT HAPPENS IF MY CHILD IS PUT ON THE WAITING LIST
- DOES THE FACT I ALREADY HAVE A CHILD IN THE SCHOOL MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Admissions office, either by email email@example.com or telephone 01202 847207.