Pupils and staff have returned to Canford for the new academic year to a brand new library and Assembly Hall complex.
Beaufort opened as girls’ boarding house in 1996. It lies on the eastern border of the grounds and overlooks the fourth green of the school’s golf course. It is named after Lady Margaret Beaufort, who was granted Canford Manor in 1485 by her son Henry VII.
Clare joined Canford in September 2021 as HsM of Beaufort from Leicester Grammar School where she was Assistant Head (Community) and also taught Spanish and French. A graduate of Gonville and Caius College, Cambridge, she was previously Head of Modern Languages and Resident House Tutor at Christ College, Brecon. She is keen to get involved in the co-curricular life of the school, with a particular interest in Community Outreach and Charity work.
Clare is married to Kyle and they have a young son, Sam, and a yellow Labrador, Maisie, who are also very much looking forward to joining the Canford community. As a family, they enjoy walking, cooking, a range of sports and ski holidays.
|Melissa Clinton||House Tutorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kirstin Hoey||House Tutoremail@example.com|
|Niamh Scullion||House Tutorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Bryony Snooks||House Tutoremail@example.com|