'This House believes Coronavirus will create a brave new world' was the topic debated in the first John O'Gaunt society online event
Beaufort opened as girls’ boarding house in 1996. It lies on the eastern border of the grounds and overlooks the fourth green of the school’s golf course. It is named after Lady Margaret Beaufort, who was granted Canford Manor in 1485 by her son Henry VII.
Tel: 01202 847302
House staff and tutors are all contactable via telephone or email. They are most readily available in the evenings as they also have teaching and co-curricular commitments. Formal face-to-face meetings can always be arranged to discuss your daughter should the need arise.
An OC, Clare Ives joined Canford in September 2008 as a History teacher, and was Head of History for a number of years. She has helped run the Lower Sixth enrichment programme and coaches hockey, netball and tennis. Clare has two sons, two Labrador retrievers and two cats.
|Anna Berry||House Tutoremail@example.com|
|Melissa Clinton||House Tutorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dimity Macho||House Tutoremail@example.com|
|Bryony Snooks||House Tutorfirstname.lastname@example.org|