Jazz-age Chicago arrived on the Layard stage for this year's musical
Court was opened in 1924 in the old estate Farm House and was so named due to its proximity to the Real Tennis court. It relocated to a new building in the park in September 2002 overlooking the Brook All Weather pitch. It is about six minutes’ walk from the centre of the school.
Tel: 01202 847243
House staff and tutors are all contactable via telephone or email. They are most readily available in the evenings as they also have teaching and co-curricular commitments. Formal face-to-face meetings can always be arranged to discuss your son should the need arise.
Sindre joined Canford in January 2006 and has been a tutor in Court House since 2007. In addition to teaching English, he is involved with the academic enrichment programme and is Head of Football. He is married to Claire and they have three young sons. He enjoys music, theatre, film, art and comedy, and also the great outdoors, whether on foot or by ski.
|James Aiken||House Tutoremail@example.com|
|Dick Carpenter||House Tutorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jamie Ings||House Tutoremail@example.com|
|One Lee||House Tutorfirstname.lastname@example.org|